One of the biggest problems in the past that plagued braces were the unsightly visibility of metal bars linking head straps to the teeth. Over time, thanks to modern technology and the desire to make things slimmer and sleeker, orthodontics aligners are much more private and hidden for the self-conscious user. One of the newest designs, Invisalign® aligners, are so well-designed, they are practically invisible. If you wish to fix your teeth in a discreet manner, your first step should be looking into Invisalign. Here are a few more reasons to consider Invisalign:
– Invisalign is 100% customizable to your teeth and gums.
– Compared to traditional braces, the removable factor of Invisalign aligners makes them much easier to clean.
– Invisalign makes brushing and flossing far easier compared to traditional braces.
– The aligners are made from a patented thermoplastic that is both smooth and extremely comfortable on your teeth and gums.
– The aligners are removable, which means there are no food restrictions.
– Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible.
– Straight teeth are much easier to clean than crooked teeth.
– Invisalign provides a better smile than traditional braces with less social stigma of “metal-mouth.”
– Invisalign promotes healthier teeth and gums over standard metal and wire braces.
Start your day off with a smile at Olympia Dental Group. In order to set up an appointment with Dr. Thinh Ho, please call us at 360-943-4777, or stop by our office in Lacey,Washington. Stop by and let us help you align your smile once more!